We are a Christchurch based florist who is a part of the Interflora network of florists, so we can arrange for your gift to be made up and delivered anywhere in New Zealand through Interflora when you need it.
We offer New Zealand wide delivery on all items (unless otherwise specified on the product page).
We are open Monday until Saturday and CLOSED FROM 12PM SATURDAY UNTIL 8.30AM MONDAY.We are closed on Public Holidays.
- Christchurch City and suburbs - $15.00
- Outer Christchurch - $20.00
- Canterbury Rural - $25.00
- Rest of the South Island - $27.00
- North Island - $28.00
Your shipping cost will be calculated based on the post code of our recipient.
How do I find their post code?
If you are not sure of their post code, you can find it here by typing their address into this post code finder
It is important to type the correct address in the SHIPPING DETAILS (to whom the flowers are going to) as this determines the correct delivery charge.
- Some rural areas may require an additional charge
- We cannot guarantee same day delivery on rural deliveries
Please be sure to read all the different delivery areas and chose the correct run.
Christchurch Delivery - We offer a same day delivery service in Christchurch if you order before 2.30pm. If you order after 2.30pm we can deliver it the next business morning.
Christchurch Suburbs -$15.00 Delivery Fee- Addington, Aranui, Avondale, Avonhead, Avonside, Balmoral Hill, Beckenham, Belfast, Bexley, Bishopdale, Bromley, Bryndwr, Burnside, Burwood, Carlton Mill, Casebrook, Cashmere, Charleston, Clifton, Cracroft, Dallington, Fendalton, Ferrymead, Halswell, Harewood, Heathcote Valley, Hei Hei, Hillmorton, Hoon Hay, Hornby, Hyde Park, Ilam, Islington, Linwood, Lyttelton,Mairehau, Marshland, Masham, Merivale, Middleton, Moncks Bay, Moncks Spur, Mt. Pleasant, Murray Aynsley, New Brighton, North Linwood, North New Brighton, North Shore, Northcote, Northwood, Oaklands, Opawa, Papanui, Parklands, Phillipstown, Queenspark, Redcliffs, Redwood, Regents Park, Riccarton, Riccarton Park, Richmond, Richmond Hill, Russley, St. Albans, St. Andrews Hill, St. Martins, Scarborough, Shirley, Sockburn, Somerfield, South New Brighton, South Shore, Spreydon, Sumner, Sydenham, Taylors Mistake, Upper Riccarton, Waimairi Beach, Wainoni, Waltham, Westhaven, Westlake, Westmorland, Wigram Park, Woolston.
Outer Christchurch - $20.00 Delivery Fee- Rolleston, Leeston, Tai Tapu, Governors Bay, Springston, Kaiapoi, Rangiora,South Bridge,Prebbleton,Burnham, Lincoln, Ohoka, West Melton, Woodend, Spencerville, Templeton,Pegasus Town.
Christchurch Rural - $25.00 Delivery Fee- Akaroa, Amberley, Cheviot, Culverdon, Darfeild, Diamond Harbour (Tuesday and Thursday only), Dunsandel, Glentunnel,Hamner Springs, Harwarden, Hinds, Hororata, Kaikoura,Leithfeild, Methven,Oxford, Rakaia, Sefton,Southbridge,Waikuku.
Rest of the South Island -$27.00 Delivery Fee Delivered through Interflora network.Same day if ordered by 2pm otherwise next day delivery.
North Island - $28.00 Overnight or two days for rural deliveries. - Delivered through Interflora network of florists.Same day delivery if in by 2pm otherwise next day.
International Delivery - $28.00 Delivery Fee Citywide Florists is part of the Interflora network - this means we can arrange international delivery for any of your floral requirements. We also deliver gift baskets in the U.K. - please contact us as we have a seperate selection for this area.
When will my gift be delivered?
- At Citywide Florist we specialise in same-day delivery,
- If your order comes in after hours on Saturday , it will be delivered the next working day.
- If you have a delivery to a business address please order in the morning so we can ensure we have it delivered in time.
- If you discover a problem with your delivery please contact us immediately so we can follow it up for you.
Delivery collections times are -
9 AM pickup– this run is completed by noon. Prefer to have business address items on this run. Rural deliveries going to Kaiapoi, Rangiora, Ohoka, Spencerville and Oxford leave on this run also.
Mid-Day pickup-All Christchurch and Rolleston, Lincoln, Tai Tapu, West Melton leave on this run.
3pm pickup – Last run of the day. Christchurch suburbs and no work addresses on this run. Orders are delivered by 6pm unless it is a very busy day.
Saturday Deliveries - One collection at 10am and another at noon.Flowers will be delivered during the day. Christchurch city and suburbs only
Sunday Deliveries - No delivery service is available on Sunday. – Order will be dispatched on Monday.
What if my order is going to a work address?
Here is a few helpful details which make this easier:
- The name of the company and which floor the recipient works on.
- Full name of the person who is receiving the gift so there is no confusion with other colleagues with the same first name.
- The hours during which the recipient is at work.
Who will deliver my order?
- Deliveries are by professional Flower Delivery Company.
- Quality service is assured that your flowers or gift will arrive looking fresh and undamaged.
- All delivery vehicles are air conditioned.
What happens if nobody is home when my order is delivered?
- The courier will leave a card to say he has called and to ring for a re-delivery .If it is a safe property, the courier will leave the item in a safe and obvious place which is out of site of the street.
- If your order is going to an apartment block with security gates please supply a phone number so we call and make a time prior for delivery.
- If you discover there has been a problem with delivery please let us know as soon as possible so we can follow it up for you.
Delivery to Outer Canterbury Regions:
- Orders going to outer areas of Canterbury need to be received the night before requested delivery date. As rural properties have a rapid number for their address, this has to be noted on your order.
- Telephone number is also helpful to locate the recipient.It is a good idea if there is a family member working in town to have the gift delivered to their work to take home.
Delivery South Island Wide:
- Delivered through Interflora network.
- If you can attach their mobile phone as you order this is helpful. Some deliveries can take two days to arrive.
- Sometimes if the courier does not go as far as the requested address they will leave it for collection at the local garage or store and the recipient will be rung to collect.
Delivery North Island Wide:
- Delivered through the Interflora network.Can be delivered same day if the order is to us by 2pm, otherwise it will be next day.
- Please supply the recipients phone number .The courier collects late in the afternoon and is delivered the next day at North Island addresses.
- If it is a rural address it may take two days.
- We also use our Interflora network for fresh flowers and some gourmet baskets to ensure freshness of the product.
Our Guarantee to you is your gift is made with fresh products and securely wrapped for delivery. Handled by professional drivers only and delivered as quickly as possible to the recipient.